Allen-Duncan Agencies has been in Titusville since 1989 and we feel a special connection to this community and the people that reside here. Our agency is built on trust and loyalty. In fact, some of you that wrote policies with us that first year in 1989 still have insurance with our agency, which speaks to the loyalty you feel to our company and we feel to you. We started off as a small agency with only 3 employees and just over 500 policies. Since then we have grown to 10 employees and over 7000 policies. Our customer retention rate is 90% due to the excellent customer service we provide and because you can trust that we always have your best interests at heart. Combined our agents have been in the insurance field for over 90 years, and it’s that experience and expertise that allows us to cater to your needs without overselling or underselling our products. Anything we can do to make the insurance experience better for you, we are happy to accommodate.
- Born in Waynesville, North Carolina and moved to Titusville in 1989.
- Purchased the agency in 1989.
- Has three children (Robert, Aimee, and Jamie).
- Loves dogs and the San Francisco 49ers. Jerry Rice is her all-time favorite player. Avid motorcycle rider and loves to travel and spend time with her family.
- Born in Cincinnati, OH and moved to Florida in 1997.
- Started her career at this very agency back in 2001.
- Proud mom of a spunky 6 year old son, Isaac.
- Loves being outdoors, trying new things, meeting new people and kickboxing.
- Grew up in South Carolina and moved to Titusville in 2003.
- Graduated from EFSC and plans to attend UF for Bachelor’s.
- Happiest spending time with 9 nieces and nephews.
- Loves to travel, be outdoors, concerts, Orlando City soccer games, rollercoasters (adrenaline junkie!), strong coffee, art.
- I want to visit all 7 continents starting with a year backpacking around Australia.
- Born in Melbourne, Florida and moved to Titusville in 1981.
- Employed with Allen-Duncan Agencies since February 2003 and has over 15 years insurance experience.
- Has two daughters (Emonie and Iyona).
- Jessica loves fishing, going to the beach, and spending time with her family. Someday she hopes to move to the Bahamas and relax on the beach.